The Steelhead Ultra series 5 gallon bottling machine is designed with the small to medium size bottler in mind. The Ultra series boasts a compact and convenient design making it the most popular and dependable one operator, 5 gallon bottling system available. Everything from ease of use to footprint has been taken into consideration. With more than 500 systems operating around the world the Ultra has a track record that you can count on.
Steelhead’s Ultra series is a self contained, all-in-one, 5 gallon bottling system for the HOD bottled water industry. Load an empty 5 gallon container in one side and the system delivers a fully sanitized, filled and capped bottle for immediate delivery!
- 150 – 350 bph with a single operator
- Comprehensive wash and sterilization process, longest in the industry
- Non-Contact 2 stage fill system provide accurate fill levels
- Automatic hopper, sorter, and delivery system included
- Quick Latch Removable Large Tank and Window Access
- Heavy gauge stainless steel construction
- Wash Solution Heating Options (Electric, Natural Gas, Propane)
- Can be set up for any voltage
- Incorporate any of Steelhead’s water treatment solutions for bottled water.
The FDA Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) is transforming the nation’s food safety system by shifting the focus from responding to foodborne illness to preventing it.
Choosing a product certified by NSF lets you know the company complies with strict standards and procedures imposed by NSF. From extensive product testing and material analyses to unannounced plant inspections, every aspect of a product’s development is thoroughly evaluated before it can earn our certification.
We have been supplying the bottle water industry with innovative solutions for more than 50 years. Today, we have equipment in 70 countries and over a thousand satisfied customers using Steelhead equipment to deliver the best quality drinking water.
The team at Steelhead values our long-term client relationships and understands how critical our systems are to the success of your business. For this reason, we have built a strong and experienced internal and field services team to keep you running.
From Design to build, Steelhead systems are manufactured and tested in our factory in San Antonio, TX.