Steelhead’s sturdy conveyor is constructed with stainless steel and features a guarded chain return and enclosed drive system for the harshest environments.
Steelhead water bottling lines incorporate a flexible design that can be tailored to meet your unique requirements. Our systems can accommodate 3, 4, and 5-gallon non-returnable PET.
- Conveyor Lubrication System: with automatic soap injection pump and stainless steel tubing to all application points.
- 16 Ga. Stainless Steel Drip Trays with 1” Drain Tubes at every overlap.
- 1.5” Stainless Steel Collection Headers to Common (multipoint) Drain Locations.
- Remote Panel in Stainless Steel Enclosure for ON/OFF operation and emergency shut down
- Black/White lighted inspection station in a free standing stainless steel frame.
- High-quality construction conveyor available in many configurations
- Automated material handling and quality controls
- Made of Heavy Duty 12 GA. Stainless Steel
- AC Frequency Controlled Gear Drive Motor for Precise Chain Movement
The FDA Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) is transforming the nation’s food safety system by shifting the focus from responding to foodborne illness to preventing it.
We have been supplying the bottle water industry with innovative solutions for more than 50 years. Today, we have equipment in 70 countries and over a thousand satisfied customers using Steelhead equipment to deliver the best quality drinking water.
The team at Steelhead values our long-term client relationships and understands how critical our systems are to the success of your business. For this reason, we have built a strong and experienced internal and field services team to keep you running.
From Design to build, Steelhead systems are manufactured and tested in our factory in San Antonio, TX.