The Steelhead external bottle washer provides full mechanical scrubbing and washing capability for 5 gallon bottles, utilizing a brush system in combination with sprays. The treatment can be controlled by the individual customer to apply chemical or rinse treatment to meet the need.
Steelhead water bottling lines incorporate a flexible design that can be tailored to meet your unique requirements. Our systems can accommodate 3, 4, and 5-gallon non-returnable PET. In addition, our exclusive bottle neck sprayers exceed IBWA and NSF standards for contact times.
A typical high speed water bottling machine includes the following components
- Non-contact filling
- Standard or custom wash configurations
- Static or inserting spray technology available
- High-quality construction conveyor available in many configurations
- Automated material handling and quality controls
- Made of Heavy Duty 12 GA. Stainless Steel
- 4 Bottles per Cycle
- AC Frequency Controlled Gear Drive Motor for Precise Chain Movement
- Quick Latch Removable Large Window Access Throughout
- Multiple Quick Latch Removable Large Tank Access for each Tank
The FDA Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) is transforming the nation’s food safety system by shifting the focus from responding to foodborne illness to preventing it.
ANSI Standard 169 is a sanitation standard for special purpose food equipment and devices.
We have been supplying the bottle water industry with innovative solutions for more than 50 years. Today, we have equipment in 70 countries and over a thousand satisfied customers using Steelhead equipment to deliver the best quality drinking water.
The team at Steelhead values our long-term client relationships and understands how critical our systems are to the success of your business. For this reason, we have built a strong and experienced internal and field services team to keep you running.
From Design to build, Steelhead systems are manufactured and tested in our factory in San Antonio, TX.