Steelhead Steri Ozone Systems offer you the ultimate in water ozone transfer and filler supply packages. Designed to seamlessly blend high-efficiency with uncompromising standards, they’ll impress even the toughest health inspector. Standard systems are available in flow rates from 30 to 300 gallons per minute. Customized systems are also available.
Steelhead’s Steri Ozone Systems utilize our proprietary counter-current absorption system combined with a state of the art ozone generating system AND direct ozone monitoring to produce a highly efficient mass transfer and ozone control in your product water.
- Ozone Generation, Absorption, & Filling Supply System Rated
- State of the Art CLEARWATER TECH Ozone Production
- System with Compressed Air Oxygen Generator
- Variable Adjustment of Ozone Production Level
- Steelhead’s Proprietary Stainless Steel Counter-Current Absorption Column (304SS)
- Level Controlled Surge Tank to Balance Incoming and Outgoing Flows (304 SS)
- Stainless Steel Re-Pressurization (Supply) Pump
- Stainless Inlet and Outlet Piping
- Individual Control for System Power, Level Control, Ozone
- Production, and Pump Operation, each with Indicator Lights
- Easy to Drain, Easy to Clean
The FDA Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) is transforming the nation’s food safety system by shifting the focus from responding to foodborne illness to preventing it.
We have been supplying the bottle water industry with innovative solutions for more than 50 years. Today, we have equipment in 70 countries and over a thousand satisfied customers using Steelhead equipment to deliver the best quality drinking water.
The team at Steelhead values our long-term client relationships and understands how critical our systems are to the success of your business. For this reason, we have built a strong and experienced internal and field services team to keep you running.
From Design to build, Steelhead systems are manufactured and tested in our factory in San Antonio, TX.