Steelhead designs and builds our own reverse osmosis (RO) systems, with your specific needs and budget in mind. Set on stainless steel frames with PLC controls for automatic operation, our standard and custom RO systems are made with the water bottler in mind. Whether you need one or two-pass, basic controls or remote operation, extra low energy or ultra high recovery, one skid or modular, we will design and manufacture the best RO system for your application.
Steelhead’s reverse osmosis systems incorporate a flexible design that can be tailored to meet your unique requirements. Our standard design includes the following components:
- Standard 5-Micron pre-filter
- Horizontal or vertical membrane orientation
- Automatic operation utilizing PLC
- Control and motor starter panel
- Stainless steel vertical pumps
- High pressure pump motor VFD
- Stainless steel high pressure piping
- Local pressure indication and flow monitoring
- TDS monitoring with alarm and bypass
- Auxiliary tank level monitoring for automatic start/stop
- Automatic flush
Our engineering and manufacturing team is ready to design custom RO systems specific to your application. We offer solutions with the latest technology and best components available. Whether you have a stringent specification to meet, or just want to monitor system performance from your smart phone, Steelhead has your RO. Below are just a few of the many options we can provide with your reverse osmosis system.
- Remote monitoring and operation
- Data Logging
- 12″ HMI touch screen
- Integration with existing equipment
- Ultra high recovery rates (minimum waste)
- ASME stamped membrane housings
- 304 or 316 stainless steel feed, permeate, and reject piping
- Stainless steel membrane housings
- pH, ORP, and additional TDS Monitoring available
- Clean and flush systems (clean in place)
We have been supplying the bottled water industry with innovative solutions for more than 50 years. Today, we have equipment in 70 countries and over a thousand satisfied customers using Steelhead equipment to deliver the best quality drinking water.
Steelhead values our long-term client relationships and understands how critical our systems are to the success of your business. For this reason, we have a strong and experienced service team that will keep you running. Whether you have a technical question or need to schedule field support, our service experts are just a phone call away.
From design to build, Steelhead systems are manufactured and tested at our factory in San Antonio, TX.
The FDA Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) is transforming the nation’s food safety system by shifting the focus from responding to foodborne illness to preventing it.
Choosing a product certified by NSF lets you know the company complies with strict standards and procedures imposed by NSF. From extensive product testing and material analyses to unannounced plant inspections, every aspect of a product’s development is thoroughly evaluated before it can earn our certification.